Fu Midaji Fu Midaji

Your songs always keep me coming back Reasoner! You manage beauty and electronica together seamlessly. Everything blends well in your music. Always. Being an upcoming audio engineer, I can understand the difficulty of making it all fit together, but you do it flawlessly. I love the piece!

One More Castle One More Castle

Another fantastic Reasoner song! I love how the mood changes many times through the song, from the use of more synths in the beginning to the more realistic instruments at the end. My favorite part of the song is around the 2:00 - 2:10 mark, as well as the 2:45 - 3:12 range. This is beautiful. Keep up the fantastic work Reasoner. I wish I had sheet music for your songs.

listen to this! listen to this!

A very catchy piece. I like it a lot but feel there's something that needed improvement. What specifically, I'm having a hard time putting to words. Still a great song.

denn15 responds:

thanks :)

To The Birds To The Birds

I've never put the words "dubstep" and "beautiful" together in a sentence until now. this is perfection. beauty.

Summer Times Summer Times

Really like it. the tones resonate really well. piano + 8bit, damn good. i don't feel any low or bad point in this. it's fantastic

lemon42 responds:

Thanks for your review! I really like the piano and 8-bit combination too :)

PPGGDD PPGGDD

nice

one of those song you kind of don't understand first and have to listen to again. the more i listen the more i enjoy.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Excellent you listened a second time through, I can picture a ton of people listening once and just making a wretched face and stop. :P

MrMeD - Dreamer MrMeD - Dreamer

enjoyable

9/10. i really liked this. you've got talent. wish i was nearly as good as you

Conquering Everest Conquering Everest

wow

anazing... thats all i can say. you've got talent!

watermusic34 responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Psybot - Heaven cries 2008 Psybot - Heaven cries 2008

g-reat!

awesome. nice beat and a weird relaxing touch. like it a lot!

Piano_Trance Piano_Trance

wow

i never knew you could put piano and trance together and make it sound good. Great job!